YOUR LIFE, YOUR DEATH, YOUR CHOICE How to Have Your Voice to the End of Your Life – is an e-book based on six years of research and teaching providing you with the necessary resources for considering your end of life options. It is…
- WRITTEN FOR ADULTS OF ALL AGE
- PROVIDES OPTIONS AND GUIDANCE FOR CHOOSING YOUR MEDICAL PROXY AND ADVANCED MEDICAL DIRECTIVES
- ENCOURAGES REFLECTION , CHOICE MAKING AND CONVERSATION
- GIVES DIRECT INFORMATION ABOUT THE IMPLICATIONS OF YOUR CHOICES
- USES MANY REAL EXAMPLES
- ENABLES INTERACTION WITH OVER 65 WEB SITES THROUGH LINKS TO VIDEOS, POD CASTS AND ARTICLES
- SUGGESTS TOOLS AND STRATEGIES TO “HAVE THE CONVERSATION” WITH FAMILY, DOCTOR, AND HEALTH CARE AGENT
- ADDRESSES DEMENTIA AND MEDICAL DIRECTIVES
- INCLUDES FORMS TO VIEW, DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
If you have an older adult who is not computer literate, buy it and read the book with her/him. If you are younger, buy it for yourself. As you will see when you read some of the examples, accidents and illness can strike at any time.
The book is available in a variety of formats for different kinds of tablets and computers. CLICK HERE TO BUY THE BOOK .
NOTE: If you choose to read it on a computer you must download ebook reader software. I am using ‘Ice Cream” and it works well. Type into your search engine “e-book readers” and select and download the one that appeals and matches your computer (Apple or PC).
And please offer your thoughts on this website about your reading, reflection, and conversations with those who are important to you.